Join our expert guides, and explore Lisburn’s rich history, from significant buildings and streets in the town, to the graves and monuments of some of Lisburn’s most famous residents.
The tours celebrate Positive Ageing Month. If you would like to find out more, maybe meet new people and enjoy a stroll around the historic quarter of Lisburn – then sign up for free today!
Tours last around 45 minutes at a gentle pace. Come on, join us!
When are the tours?
Every Friday and Saturday in October.
Morning tours: 11.30-12.30pm
Afternoon tours: 2.30-3.30pm
Next tours subject to availability:-
- Saturday 17th October 2.30-3.30
- Friday 23rd October 2.30-3.30
- Saturday 24th October 11.30-12.30
- Saturday 24th October 2.30-3.30pm
- Friday 30th October 11.30-12.30
- Friday 30th October 2.30-3.30pm
How to book the tours?
Complete the registration form online (link at top of page), or call museum reception on 028 9266 3377 or email@example.com
Where do the tours start?
You will meet your guide in Castle Gardens, they will be wearing a hi-vis vest. The walk will take you around the following locations; Castle Gardens, Lisburn Cathedral, Market square and Bridge Street.
How do I find out further information?
- Group numbers per session will be limited to allow for social distancing
- Tours will be weather dependant
- Tours require minimum numbers to go-ahead